ATM's & Eftpos
Throughout the festival site there will be a number of easily accessible ATM’s. Both Eftpos and cash will be accepted at bars, food vans and market stall outlets, however, as always we recommend bringing enough cash with you to last the festival.
If you’re unsure about what items you can and can’t bring along with you, please refer the following list of items prohibited from Beyond The Valley:
- Glass bottles, containers or jars of any kind
- Fires, flares, fireworks or sparklers; there is a TOTAL FIRE BAN for the duration of the festival
- Alcohol purchased outside the festival grounds
- Illicit drugs, dangerous objects or weapons of any kind
- Pets & animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs, police & emergency service dogs)
- Sound systems
- Portable laser equipment
- Large furniture items
- Audio or video recording devices
- Professional photography equipment (e.g. telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens or anything deemed by event staff to be professional photography equipment)
- Skateboards, scooters, rollerblades or bicycles
- Any item deemed to be potentially dangerous or offensive by event staff
Box Office & Gate Times
Times will be released closer to the festival.
General camping is free and available to all festival goers upon purchasing a ticket. For those wanting to add a little extra to their camping experience, Beyond The Valley offer Electric City Passes. Purchasing an Electric City pass will allow you and your friends access to a campsite with a 240 volt, 10 amp power source.
Beyond The Valley also offers a limited amount of Luxury Camping passes to our festival attendees. A Lux Pass gives patrons exclusive access to our Lakeside Camping area, Lakeside Village Bar, VIP Lux Bars, premium toilet & shower facilities, and, puts you and your mates a stone’s throw from the main festival site.
Beyond The Valley will have the following infrastructure and facilities available to all festival goers:
- ATMs & Eftpos machines
- Event maps and programs
- Food and market stalls
- Toilets and showers
- Free drinking water outlets
- Shade from sun and shelter from rain
- First aid stations
- Lost and found
- General Store
If you’re having difficulty locating have any of our facilities, head to one of our information booths for assistance.
Food, Drink & Stalls
Food & Drink
Over the years we’ve road tested and tasted some of the finest food vans and vendors for our Beyond The Valley Food Truck Park. On offer will be a mouth watering selection of meat friendly, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options to cater to all dietary preferences and/or requirements.
To accompany your scrumptious meals we will also have a range of creative cocktails, delectable mixed drinks, and a selection of Australia’s favourite beers served ice cold. You can find these beverages at one of our many bars located around the festival site.
Bars will open at around 11.00am daily.
Food Vendors & Market Stalls
Applications to become a food vendor, as well as market stalls at Beyond The Valley 2017, are now open.
Each year Beyond The Valley have a General Store on site in case you forget or run out of something while you’re there. On sale at the General Store will be a selection of toiletries, snacks, camping supplies and more. A full list of items will be released closer to the event.
The General store will be open between 07.00am and 21.00pm every day.
For those wanting Beyond The Valley souvenirs to take home or wear at the festival, check out our Merchandise Stall for a range of t-shirts, jumpers, hats and artist merchandise. Please refer to your site map for the location of the Merchandise Stall.